Thursday, July 31, 2008

Am I an IT PROFESSIONAL?
Yes…
I consider myself as an IT professional because I’ve been practice a lot of trade area in IT course. And we all know that certified IT Professional requires advanced training and experience, must exercise discretion and judgment in the course of his or her work can be consider as standardized or shall I say be an expert in your field of specialization.

Although right now I am involved in teaching profession but still I am surpassing the right track in my Career profession and gaining more knowledge and trainings to append my course of specialized intellectual instruction and study.

8 comments:

Mj BlOggzzz... said...

let me be the first to comment. what to say? nice one.

God Bless.

Stop War and Make Love said...

Nice blog..go IT pro...Gudluck

Yannie said...

I like the color combination of your blogspot.

wilron8 said...

nice blog john .keep it up

Marychelle A.Tacadao said...

gud am sir!

nice blog...keep it up! godbless

Debby Boone said...

ikaw gud! hhehehehe yeah bitaw mao sad!

Unknown said...

hello jhon.... diba naka save ka sa assignment sa Prog.Lang..kay sir flores.. can i ask for a copy???

Joemar Soliva said...

nice blog sir....